- You possess great English written and oral communication skills;
- You are a fluent Windows PC user with speedy typing skills;
- You’re ready to take at least 2 night shifts per week;
- Attentiveness is all about you;
- Diligence is what you are truly proud of;
- You are an amazing team player;
- You are open-minded and result-oriented;
- Sress resistance is what you can easily demonstrate upon a need.
- Working cooperatively with the team of customer support specialists and other departments answering clients’ inquiries over the phone, email and live chat;
- Working on retaining customers by means of finding the best individual approach to meet clients’ expectations following company’s procedures and policies;
- Never stopping to develope your communication and negotiation skills working closely with the team of trainers and English native speakers;
- Escalating feedback received from clients to ensure company’s success.
- Flexible schedule so that you can find time for yourself;
- Paid training session conducted by experienced trainers + shadowing program and post-training support;
- International contract as well as bonuses for meeting provided metrics and impressive quality results;
- Opportunity for professional development and personal growth;
- Convenient friendly office in the city centre with the atmosphere you’ll fall in love with;
- Regular team-building and corporate events;
- Being a part of great and inspiring project.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and Cover Letter where we can see your creative mind and writing skills. It will be a big plus for you as a candidate for this position.