- 0.5+ years of experience in web-development;
- HTML, CSS, JS;
- Angular JS;
- Bootstrap/jQuery and/or other CSS/JS frameworks;
- intermediate English;
- experience in responsive and cross-browser coding;
- knowledge of graphics editors (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Avocode, etc.);
- knowledge of PHP, experience in GIT would be an advantage.
-Develop and build out business critical product functionalities with focus on user friendliness
-Rapid prototyping in HTML/CSS as part of our UX development process
-Iterative quality assurance with designers, interaction designers and developers
- Maintain and increase quality of our existing product portfolio
- Optimize web applications high performance and scalability
- Be creative and experiment designing new and user friendly solutions
- Response design development to support for multiple devices
- Official Employment;
- Friendly, professional and ambitious team and constant access to HR person;
- Corporate outings and team-building activities several times a year;
- Comfortable, cozy office in the heart of Kiev;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Interesting tasks, possibilities for career and professional growth;
- Coffee, tea, milk and snacks at the expense of the company;
- Friendly atmosphere and good working conditions.
If it sounds like you, send your CV with Portfolio. And be ready to make a small test task.
We will glad to welcome you to our team!
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and Cover Letter where we can see your creative mind and writing skills. It will be a big plus for you as a candidate for this position.