You will be of great asset if:
- At least 3+ years of experience in software automated testing, REST API testing;
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and processes;
- Understanding of OOP design practices;
- Experience in testing web products in tech stack: Native JS, VueJs, jQuery, PHP, Symphony;
- Knowledge of automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Jasmine);
- Git, Docker;
- Will be + experience with Jenkins CI, Allure Report;
- Intermediate English.
What you'll be doing:
- Create, update and fix automated tests;
- Review and analysis of automated tests results;
- Develop and improve Test Automation Framework;
- Requirements analysis;
- Managing test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.);
- Report all issues found;
- Take part in project related meetings;
- Plan own work being part of the team;
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, manual testers;
- Provide requirement analysis;
- Suggest items/areas for improvement.
If you are the one we'll offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Stable employment complying with all local tax laws and regulations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Teamwork and exciting corporate events;
- Convenient modern office in the city center.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and Cover Letter where we can see your creative mind and writing skills. It will be a big plus for you as a candidate for this position.