- 3+ years in HR PP role, or a solid background in HR;
- Advanced level of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive approach to achieving business objectives and finding solutions to business challenges;
- Excellent organization and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Great desire to work with people;
- Ability to handle multitasking efficiently;
- Experience in the IT industry is a plus.
- Provide full cycle of HR service to the teams, including adaptation, team reviews, performance appraisal, training & development, retention tools;
- Working with Teams on improving the quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes, and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth;
- Assist in customizing of HR procedures and ensure they are followed by employees;
- Provide personal support on the research, design, and development of HR initiatives;
- Responds to organizational changes, employees’ needs, complains, wishes, creating solutions to employee’s challenges.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Convenient modern office in a 5 minutes’ walk from Olimpiyskaya metro station, free fruits and drinks in the office;
- Flexible working hours;
- Inspiration atmosphere and teamwork;
- Exciting corporate events&teambuildings;
- Competitive salary
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and Cover Letter where we can see your creative mind and writing skills. It will be a big plus for you as a candidate for this position.