- Degree education;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix OS;
- Excellent knowledge of LAMP.
- Understanding of encryption and network security.
- Understanding the architecture of Web servers
- The ability to quickly raise the necessary server and network services from scratch.
- Knowledge and experience in database administration;
- Experience in designing and servicing corporate Wi-Fi networks;
- Experience in servicing office and server equipment;
- Knowledge of English (Intermediate+)
- Maintain office network equipment in good technical condition, network equipment administration (switches, routers, IP-telephony);
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers based on Linux/Windows;
- Install, configure, support and administer computers in the corporate LAN;
- Сonfiguration and administration the network equipment;
- Installation, development and maintenance of the network services, user support;
- Analytical accounting of computer equipment and software, participation in the procurement of equipment and software, inventory;
- Info security and access rights (installation and configuration of video surveillance systems, access systems).
- Competitive salary,
- Interesting tasks, possibilities for career and professional growth;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Coffee, tea, milk and snacks at the expense of the company;
- Friendly atmosphere and good working conditions.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and Cover Letter where we can see your creative mind and writing skills. It will be a big plus for you as a candidate for this position.